New Miniature Hall-effect Rotary Position Sensor available from Piher
This new sensor complements Piher’s broad range of magnetic sensors providing a perfect fit for preferential use in space constraint applications.
Despite its lightweight and miniature size of only 21mm. this hall-IC angle sensor delivers high performance with up to 360º electrical angle (without dead zone), 12bit resolution, extended life and EMI & ESD protection.
The MSC-360 can easily be tailored to customers' needs providing value at the lowest cost even for the most demanding environments. That's what we do very well!
Target industries: □ Industrial □ Medical □ Off highway □ Marine □ Automotive
Example of applications:
- Non-Contacting long life angle/position absolute sensor.
- Embedded OEM motion control applications.
- Pedal position sensor.
- Throttle/EGR valve and gear position sensor.
- Height & suspension sensor.
- Medical devices and exoskeletons.
- Industrial automation displacement sensor.
- Joysticks and hand controls.
- Automatic guided vehicles (AGVs) steering sensor.
- Robotics, material handling, industrial equipment, HVAC monitoring & control, etc.
More information / datasheet
- Energy & Smart Infrastructure
- Industrial Appliances & Tools
- Building technology, HVAC
- Safety engineering
- Home-, Office- & Catering Appliances
- Forestry and horticultural
- Mechatronics & Robotics
- Production Machines & Automation Systems
- Transportation & Mobility
- Optical Systems & Microtechnologies