By virtue of Law 34/2002, dated July 11, of Information Society Services and Electronic Trade (hereinafter, LSSICE), we inform that PIHER SENSORS & CONTROLS, S.A. (hereinafter, “PIHER”), with tax identification code A31169907, located in Poligono Industrial Municipal, Vial T2, Nº 22, 315000 Tudela-Navarra, is the owner of www.piher.net website (hereinafter, the website).
1. The general conditions of this legal notice regulate the free of charge access and use of PIHER’s website for Internet users. The access to the website implies it’s acceptance without reservations. The use of certain services offered in this website, will be also governed, by the particular conditions foreseen in each case, which will be deemed to be accepted only by the use of those services.
2. The viewing, the printing and the partial download of the website´s content is authorised exclusively in the following cases:
• The use is compatible with the website’s purpose.
• The only aim is to obtain information for personal and private use. The commercial use or its distribution, public communication, transformation or de-compilation is forbidden.
• None of the contents related to the website be modified in any way.
• No graphic, icon or image available in the website be used, copied or distributed separately from the rest of images that goes with it.
3. PIHER keeps the right to carry out, in any moment and without previous advice, modifications and actualizations of the information content on the website, of its configuration and presentation and of the access conditions.
4. PIHER does not guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors in the access to the website or its content, not even its actualization.
PIHER, will do all possible to rectify the errors, recover the communications and actualize the contents, as soon as notices the errors or lack of actualization whenever there are no causes that make it impossible or difficult.
5. The access to the website, as well as the undue use of the information that it contents, is of the exclusively responsibility of those who realize them. PIHER will not be responsible of any consequence, damage or prejudice caused by that access or use. PIHER would not be responsible of the security errors that could be produced in the user system (hardware and software), or in the files or documents kept in it, as consequence of:
a. The presence of a virus in the user’s computer, used to connect to the website services and contents;
b. A wrong functioning the browser;
c. The use of not actualized versions.
6. PIHER, do not assume the responsibility derived from the contents linked up in the website, when they are external, nor guarantee the absence of bugs or other elements in it that can cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), documents or user files, including responsibility for any damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
In the event that any user, customer or third party believes that content or services provided by linked sites are illegal or injure the goods or rights of the user, client or a third susceptible of compensation and, in particular, consisting of:
― Activities or content that could be considered punishable from the point of view of the Spanish criminal law.
― Activities or contents that violate intellectual or industrial property rights.
― Activities or contents that put in danger the public order, criminal inquires, public security or national defence.
― Activities or contents that endanger the public health protection, respect for the dignity, the principle of non-discrimination or the protection of health and childhood.
In these cases, the user, customer or third party, may notify PIHER. However, the receipt of this communication will not acknowledge by PIHER for purposes of liability under section 17 of the LSSICE.
7. The unauthorized use of the information contained on the website, its resale or any breach of PIHER’s intellectual property or industrial rights will lead to legal action.
8. Any link to PIHER’s website must be to its home page. It is expressly prohibited the use of "deep links", "framing" or any other use of the web site’s contents in favour of unauthorized third parties.
Some of these cookies are essential to make our site work and others help us to improve by giving us some insight into how the site is being used.
These cookies are set when you submit a form, login or interact with the site by doing something that goes beyond clicking some simple links.
We also use some non-essential cookies to anonymously track visitors or enhance your experience of this site (Google Analytics). If you're not happy with this, we won't set these cookies but some nice features on the site may be unavailable.
To control third party cookies, you can also adjust your browser settings.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. The aim of this page is to explain how we may gather and use information about you through your use of this website. All use of such information is governed by the principles and practices set out in this statement.
- Your use of this site implies consent for the setting of cookies, unless you change your privacy preferences. We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our site. Cookies are files stored in your browser and are used by most websites to help improve your web experience.
- Any web usage statistics we collect, like which pages on the site are most visited, are anonymous.
- We have some common sharing tools on the site provided by Twitter, Google and Facebook. If you use their services elsewhere, they may be able to track your use of this site, unless you change your privacy preferences.
- By sending us information via a form on this site, you consent to our use of this information as explained on this page.
- Any personal information you give us via forms on the site is treated as confidential and never shared with any third parties except data processors acting on our behalf to provide our services.
10. PIHER and the user expressly waive any other jurisdiction and submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of PIHER’s residence for any dispute that may rise from accessing or using the website.
We inform you that we will treat your personal data in accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999, dated December 13, on Data Protection, and with the security measures required by the Royal Decree 1720/2007, DATED December 21, that approves the development regulation of the mentioned Organic Law 15/1999.
The personal data provided by you through our website will be recorded and incorporated into a file managed by PIHER, with the aim of maintaining the commercial relations and communication related to PIHER’s activity.
By simply sending your personal data, you will consent PIHER to incorporate them to its file and to treat them.
You may revoke your consent, without having retroactive effect or exercise your right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by requesting it by any means that provides a record of your dispatch and its reception at PIHER SENSORS & CONTROLS, S.A. to Poligono Industrial municipal, Vial T2, Nº 22, 31.500, Tudela-Navarra.
In accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999, dated December 13, on Data Protection, PIHER commits itself to fulfil its obligation of confidentiality with respect to your personal data and the duty of treating them with confidentiality. To this end, PIHER will take the necessary measures to prevent its alteration, loss or unauthorized treatment or use.
As user, you ensure that the personal data provided through our website are true and you become responsible of communicating any changes so at any time they respond to your current situation.
The information contained in this website may be subject to the provisions of the Spanish Royal Decree 1782/2004, and the European Council Regulation 1334/2000. The user acknowledges that these statutes and regulations impose restrictions on import, export, re-export and transfer to third countries of certain categories of data, technical services and information, and that licenses from the Spanish Ministry of Industry, Tourism and Trade (Secretariat General for Foreign Trade) may be required before such data, technical services and information can be disclosed. By downloading any document from this website, the recipient agrees to comply with all applicable governmental regulations as they relate to the import, export and re-export of information. If you are in any doubt about the export controls restrictions that apply to this information, do not download any technical information from this site and contact us.
This site contains links to other sites. PIHER SENSORS AND CONTROLS SA. is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
Our forms may require you to give us contact information (like your name, email, and postal address).
PIHER SENSORS AND CONTROLS SA. does not engage in the practice of selling or distributing contact information to other companies.
Terms / General Conditions of Sale
Meggitt Standard Global Terms and Conditions of Sale shall apply to supply of goods and/or services. A copy is available on request or at www.meggitt.com/sale-conditions-es . By proceeding with this supply, you acknowledge that you are aware of these Terms and Conditions and accept that they apply without restriction.
Export of goods and technology is subject to applicable export control regulations.
Copyright © 2012 PIHER SENSORS AND CONTROLS SA., Polígono Industrial, s/n, 31.500 Tudela – Navarra, Spain. All rights reserved.
INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE MAY CONTAIN TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. ALL DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. IN NO EVENT SHALL PIHER SENSORS AND CONTROLS SA. AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL,DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. INFORMATION MAY BE CHANGED OR UPDATED WITHOUT NOTICE. PIHER SENSORS AND CONTROLS SA. MAY ALSO MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCTS DESCRIBED IN THIS INFORMATION AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.